Image Ads by Google

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Abdul Sattar Edhi hospitalized

Abdul Sattar Edhi hospitalized KARACHI: Prominent social worker Dr. Abdul Sattar Edhi has been hospitalized right after arriving here from Korea where he was awarded the POSCO TJ Park Foundation Award 2009 on Tuesday for his achievements in national and international social work.

Bilques Edhi (wife), Faisal Edhi (son) and other workers of Edhi welfare received him here at Quaid-e-Azam international airport.

Sources privy to his family, revealed that Abdul Sattar Edhi was not feeling well in Seoul, the capital city of South Korea, following which he was rushed to Pakistan.

Talking to Geo news Edhi said I went ill as I was missing my country a lot but I am now feeling well after returning to my dear homeland.

No comments:

Post a Comment